Berlin is one of those few tourist destinations in the world which has something for everyone. Whether the visitor is a nature enthusiast, adventure obsessed or a history lover, Berlin has a thing for them.
Reaching Berlin: Berlin is well-connected to the rest of the world and can be easily reached through flights, trains or buses from various places.
Staying in Berlin: Nowadays it isn't difficult to find a hotel which exactly fits your budget for the trip. The list below consists of some of the best hotels in Berlin in the increasing order of their prices:
Fjord Hotel Berlin
CALMA Berlin Mitte
NH Berlin Potsdamer Platz
Novotel Berlin Mitte Places to Explore in Berlin:
1. Pergamon Museum: The museum is a must visit for the people who enjoy history related facts. The Altar of Zeus and Ishtar Gate from Babylon has been attracting the visitors to the museum for years.
2. Brandenburg Gate: The monument was built on the no-man's land between East and West Germany during the 18th century. The beautiful architecture of the place makes it worth a visit.
3. Reichstag Building: The building served as the German Parliament until it was ceased by the Nazis in 1933.
4. The Holocaust Memorial: The brutal torture and merciless killings of Jews by the Nazis is a dark history known to all. This place has been built in the memory of the Jews killed in Europe.
5. East Side Gallery: This mile-long place is a part of the history of Germany. It is existing as one of the largest portions of the bygone division between East and West Germany.
Berlin makes a great choice to enjoy, experience and explore. It has much more to offer than written in this article. The place has always been and will continue to allure the travelers from different places.