Located in northeastern Germany on the banks of the rivers Spree and Havel, Berlin is the capital and the largest city of Germany. It is the second most populous city in European Union and centre of the Berlin-Brandenburg Metropolitan Region.
- Brandenburg Gate: The Brandenburg Gate is one of the most photographed sites in Berlin. Located in Pariser Platz, the Brandenburg Gate was built for King Frederick Wilhelm II in 1788.
- Museumsinsel: It is a name given to a clump of five museums and each museum presents a different aspect of German history and art. The architecture of the buildings and gardens are perfect for a stroll or outdoor picnic.
- Reichstag: The Reichstag or Parliament Building is a mesh of different architecture from the late 20th and 21st centuries. It is a symbol of Germany’s past, present and future.
- Novotel Suites Berlin City Potsdamer Platz: It is located in the very heart of Berlin and makes it easier for the guests.
- NH Berlin Alexanderplatz: The hotel is locatdin the peaceful corner of the city called Friedrichshain and you can also find park, coffee shops and beer gardens nearby.
- Pension Peters: It is at the centre of Berlin between the Kurfurstendamm, the zoo and Fairground ICC. It has a serene atmosphere where you can enjoy your privacy.
- Rutz Restaurant and Weinbar has a very warm and well-lit atmosphere and offers refined fish and meat dishes.
- Grill Royal is popular with local politicians, celebrities and artists.
- Cookies Cream has a loft style interior, low ceilings and the dimly lit Crackers bar is worth dropping.
- Currywurst: This dish is a National pride for Berliners.
- Spatzle: It consists of eggs, flour and salt.
- Bratwurst: This sausage is a reigning king of the German barbecue. Grill the bratwurst, put it in the bun and add the sauces.
Berlin has two airports-Tegel international Airport and a hub for domestic flights. You can board a bus to reach the airport or hire a taxi.